Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stars reveal their favorite Valentine memories and romantic moments

Ruffa Gutierrez
“Baka manuod ako ng When I Met U. Last year, kaming tatlo nila Venice at Lorin ang magkasama noong Valentine’s. Ako ang binigyan nila ng flowers. But if I’m free and someone invites me, tingnan natin if worth ng time ba yun. ‘Di ba? Sa sobrang busy, you have to choose naman the people you go out with. Baka pumunta na lang ako ng Belo or manuod na lang ako ng sine or spend time with my friends.”

Diether Ocampo
“I’ll probably go out of town, maybe Tagaytay. It’s been a long time kasi I don’t get to travel because of work so I hope that I’ll be able to find time to go to some secret getaway with my date.”

John James Uy
“I’m not really good at this. Every date I treat like it’s so special to me. I plan it in advance and take her somewhere nice so it’s like the date itself is a Valentine’s date. So on the actual Valentine’s day, I’d just like to stay home and maybe a few movies with Carla (Humphries). I also want to cook dinner for her for once because she’s cooked for me a couple of times so now it’s my turn to cook.”

Melissa Ricks
“I’d like to go to Boracay if I had a special someone. It just sounds like fun there. Gusto ko yung fun day, hindi yung masyadong serious. I wouldn’t go for a romantic dinner, ganyan. I would like something more fun, hanging out, tawa-tawa lang, enjoy. I’ve been there twice na pero the last one was for work so hindi ko masyado na-enjoy.”

Jay-R Siaboc
“Mahilig ako mag-stay sa bahay lang. Maghahanda ako. Gagawin ko siyang parang romantic na lugar with candles at bulaklak. Tapos konting pagkain and wine. Favorite food namin ni Irish (Fullerton) is pasta, so we like eating that together. Last year yun din ginawa namin.”

Precious Lara Quigaman
“If I had the time, gusto ko talaga mag-beach. For a long time ang tagal ko ng hindi nag-bi-beach. I would ask my special someone to bring me to the beach and just relax. Any beach or maybe Amanpulo because I’ve never been there.”

Maja Salvador
“If I’m not working, happy ako kahit dinner lang tapos yung masayang conversation. Yun lang naman eh. Yung ma-feel mo lang na babae ka, may flowers, chocolates.”

Gian Sotto
“I plan to spend Valentine’s day with my wife. Hindi ko pa alam kung ano exactly. Siguro haharanahin ko siya. Hindi ko pa sure eh. Secret (laughs).”

ROBI DOMINGO
“Now that I can say I’m definitely single right now, I’ll still be looking for the One. That’s it. If ever, I have two options, if ever I find the One, I’ll be preparing dinner on a rooftop. If not, I’ll be spending it with my family. Ever since I stepped into college, I’ve been meeting a lot of great girls and we’ll just see whatever happens. There are great girls in school.”

Jayson Gainza
“May plano naman kami, hindi pwedeng wala. Dinner date siguro or anything na kaming dalawa lang ang mag-asawa. 'Yung mga anak ko iwan ko muna sa mother-in-law ko para naman magkaroon kami ng time ng misis ko na kami lang dalawa. Last year nanood kami ng sine tapos pumunta kaming Antipolo, doon kami nag-dinner. Doon na kami nag-stay. Surprise na lang 'yung regalo ko sa kanya. Pagdating sa regalo madali naman siyang pasayahin kasi hindi naman siya materialistic. Kahit ano basta galing sa akin masaya na siya.”

Sid Lucero
“Well if I don’t have work it will be easy to make plans. The usual maybe, dinner. I don’t know. I’ll probably take her back to where we first started hanging out in Laguna when I was still living there.”

Ron Morales
“Sa ngayon wala pa, pero kung merong ka-date. Siguro we’ll go out of town lang like Tagaytay for dinner. It’s nice to drive out there kasi tahimik at saka relaxing. Yun na yung pinaka-parang pahinga, malamig yung hangin tapos comfortable lang.”

Gemma Fritzgerald
“So far I have no solid plans, baka I’ll just have a night with my girl friends who are single din.”

Christian Bautista
“Siguro pupunta ako sa isang beach somewhere, have dinner under the moonlight and the starlight. Yung mga ganung simple lang. Have a nice conversation. Yes that would be exciting.”~

Piolo Pascual
“Wala akong plans this year but my most unforgettable Valentine’s date was when my mom and I went to Cebu. Nakita ko sa kanya na kahit wala na siyang asawa, she was very happy. I was her date and napasaya ko siya. Sa akin malaking regalo na 'yung mapasaya ko 'yung mother ko. Kahit wala na siyang special someone I was able to make her happy sa isang araw na napaka-special.”

Erik Santos
“No plans because of work but what I did it one Valentine’s day was sinurprise ko si Rufa Mae (Quinto) na umuwi sa bahay niya tapos yung bahay niya punong-puno ng balloons and flowers. I think that's the most special and the sweetest thing na ginawa ko for a girl.”


http://www.abs-cbn.com/Feature/Article/2459/Stars-reveal-their-favorite-Valentine-memories-and-romantic-moments.aspx


--> phoebe, RTC president

No comments: