Thursday, July 9, 2009

ROBI DOMINGO, 19 "gigger-happy"

The next time you write to My MYX, request VJ Robi to move his ears ----because he can! It's just one of this Atenean B.S. Health Sciences major's many can-do's, including palying Fϋr Elise on the piano.

WHEN YOU SEE HIM: Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus, My Girl, My MYX

HIS TYPE: Sophisticated and conservative

FOR A GIRL: Once I waited at a bus stop along Katipunan Avenue to give this girl brownies that I baked. Another time I had Ateneo's choir, Bukas Palad, song "Seasons of Love", "Harana", and "Out of my League" to the girl. Then I gave flowers to her, her mom, and her sister.

CATCH HIS ATTENTION: Just cook for me and smile.

PERFECT DATE: Candlelit dinner on the roof top of my house. As in, on the yero.

AS A BOYFRIEND: I'd keep in touch with her everyday.

ROBI'S GOT HIS EYE ON...

MOVIE: Hitch

TV SHOW: The Simpsons

MUSIC: JASON Mraz's "You and I Both"

FOOD: Salads and Pasta

GIMMICK PLACES: Malls and food places

CELEB CRUSHES: Kim Chiu, Melissa Ricks, Elisha Cuthbert, Kristen Kreuk

BOOK: The Alchemist

GADGET: Nokia 7219 Super Nova

FASHION ITEM: Watch

credits to: CHALK Magazine, June 2009 issue

No comments: