Friday, July 17, 2009

ROBI: VJ and Future Doctor

FULL NAME:
-> Robert Marion E. Domingo

NICKNAME:
-> Robi

BIRTHDAY:

-> 27 September 1989

ZODIAC SIGN:

-> Libra

SCHOOL:

-> Ateneo

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY:
-> A warm and sincere hug will make me a-okay.

THREE THINGS I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN:
-> Love.. God.. Destiny

PEOPLE ALWAYS STEREOTYPE ME AS:
-> The serious one.. 0% fun and no play.

..BUT I'M ACTUALLY:
-> fun to be with!:)

THE WEIRDEST RUMOR I'VE HEARD ABOUT ME:

-> I courted celebrity girls before(?) hmmm... Haha!

A SUREFIRE WAY TO CATCH MY ATTENTION:

-> Just call out my name.. I'll come running to see you again.. You've got a friend.

MY FAVORITE FEEL-GOOD SONG:

-> You and I Both(Jason Mraz)

MY ULTIMATE COMFORT FOOD:
-> Pasta and Pizza

MY FAVORITE MOVIE LINE:
-> "I am Michaelangelo.. You are the sistine chapel.. Let's go paint that ceiling!" (Hitch)

IF TIME AND MONEY WERE NO OBJECT, I'D LIKE TO:
-> Spend each moment with you

I WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER ME AS:
-> The one who makes them smile :)

I CAN TOTALLY SEE MYSELF:
-> chatting up a stranger
-> knowing all the words to a Jonas Brothers song.
-> being a great dad someday... Yeah... Someday :D
-> starring in my own Hollywood blockbuster.

credits to: CANDY Mag, MAY 2009 issue

No comments: